CFORCE 1000 EPS
BIG V-TWIN GRUNT
Quad Bikes & ATVs For Sale Perth WA | CFMOTO CFORCE 1000 EPS ATV Powerforce CFMOTO
Meet CFMOTO ’s most-powerful ATV ever. Powered by a 75hp (56kW), 963cc V-twin – 25 per cent more than the CFORCE 850 EPS – the CFORCE 1000 EPS is loaded with equipment you’d expect from CFMOTO, albeit at almost half the price of the competition.
*Overseas model shown without Quadbar OPD installed.
*National ride away prices are inclusive of freight to your local dealer and dealer pre-delivery charges. Excludes Regional WA and King Island dealers. Contact us to determine any additional charges applicable to your state and territory.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. While we strive for accuracy, mistakes happen. In the event of an incorrect price has been quoted online we will confirm the correct price in store prior to purchase.
The most powerful ATV in the CFMOTO range. With greater towing, greater carrying and greater power, this quad can do it all. For work or recreation, the CFORCE 1000 EPS is sure to please.
To comply with stage two requirements of the Consumer Goods Quad Bike Safety Standard all CFMOTO quad bikes have been tilt angle tested. The minimum standard to pass the lateral stability tilt angle test is 28.81 degrees. The CFORCE 1000 EPS exceeds the minimum lateral stability tilt angle test with a result of 34.6 degrees.
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- Selectable 2WD/4WD at a touch of a button
- Locking front differential
- 3000lb winch
- Independent adjustable double A-Arm suspension both front and rear
- Coil spring shock absorbers with oil dampening and gas reservoir
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with combined braking system (CBS)
- 285mm ground clearance
- 14-inch alloy wheels
- 27-inch eight-ply CST tyres
- Heavy-duty front and rear carrier racks
- 280kg carrying capacity
- Tow package included as a standard feature
- 300kg towing capacity
- Full lights package including Indicators, horn, mirrors and handguards
- Long wheelbase dual-seat ATV
- Integrated pillion backrest and grab rails for additional pillion comfort
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
|V-twin, liquid-cooled four-stroke
|71hp at 7,000rpm
|74Nm at 6,500rpm
|2WD/4WD with locking front differential
|Double A-Arm, independent
|Coil spring shock absorbers with oil dampening and gas reservoir
|Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
WHEELS & TYRES
|27-inch 8-ply CST
|L X W X H
|2310 x 1250 x 1420mm
|35kg front/70kg rear
|Big V-twin Power
|Camouflage, Ghost Grey or Lava Orange
|Tow Pack, Horn, Lights & Mirrors
*Model specifications may change without notice.